
Yesterday I went to the friend's birthday party. We met in front of the schools and go to the Pizza Hot. We ate two kinds of pizza and chicken. It was too expensive. Then we go to karaoki and sang the songs. We sang Korean songs. But when we are singing songs, the microphone broked and exploded in my face. Also it was too cold there, so we went to friend's house.
We played Monopoly.But my friend Pally always loose so Pally got so mad and quikly ran out the door. She ran so fast that I couldn't see her in the dark heavy mist! I cried. I chased her but she went to her house and locked the door. When she locked the door, the lock exploded in her face. The door also exploded. Pally ran out, crying.She kicked me and said, "It's your entire fault! It's your entire fault that I'm born! Kill me now" But I didn't kill her because I'll be in the jail. Well, except for that, we had fun at friend's birthday party.
We played Monopoly.But my friend Pally always loose so Pally got so mad and quikly ran out the door. She ran so fast that I couldn't see her in the dark heavy mist! I cried. I chased her but she went to her house and locked the door. When she locked the door, the lock exploded in her face. The door also exploded. Pally ran out, crying.She kicked me and said, "It's your entire fault! It's your entire fault that I'm born! Kill me now" But I didn't kill her because I'll be in the jail. Well, except for that, we had fun at friend's birthday party.
This story could be a bit better, Kyumin, if you add just a bit more detail to it (e.g., what songs were you singing?). The second half of the story is a bit confusing. How'd the lock explode in Pally's face? The ending is a little strange, I must say. Mr. P
ReplyDeleteIt's so untrue and it doesnt make sense but, I would like to eat pizza and chinken also go to karaoki and sing.!
ReplyDelete